View Single Post
      10-20-2020, 05:54 AM   #1680
GTH
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d f30

Hi to everyone! i new to this forum, i have a problem with my headunit and i would like to ask if someone knows or have a solution. Recently i bought a ''faulty'' headunit from ebay. The seller told me that it doesn't boot in android but the idrive (OEM) is working. I thing its andream 4gb ram 64gb rom, android 9.0 snapdragon 625. I received the HU, installed it on the car, i ask andream seller if they can send me a firmware to fix it. They were very polite and send me a firmware with instructions to try. Boom, the HU is working again. After that, i follow the instruction from here and upgade it to android 10 version 2.3.0. For some unknown reason, i can connect to the android bluetooth for call, its working but when i try with the oem bluetooth, i can make a call, i can hear the opposite side but they cannot hear me. I have BT disable and OEM bluetooth enable in factory settings. I have the HU with the external box if that helps. On the main wiring harness there two short wires hanging out. Any advice?
Thanks George
Attached Images

Appreciate 0