Rep
Drives: 18 F80 CS/18 F80 ZCP/19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakine_surf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyFSU View Post
What caliber are the windows and body rated for?

Also, it must suck to have to live like that lol. Good luck and be safe, man.
Level IIIa usually only guarantees to stop handgun calibers.

On a side note, this thread definitely reveals who's been outside the US and who hasn't lol.
Very much so lol... I grew up the son of a oil and gas businessman so we lived all over when I was younger... we had armored cars in South Africa and Venezuela in the early 90's.

When we lived in SA, I remember people trying to car jack us being a semi regular occurrence...

The majority of Americans are clueless to how the actual world is... especially places under civil unrest... most are so sheltered in this country.

Military service also opens your eyes to the way most of the uncivilized world behaves... I think most Americans would be horrified to know how it actually goes down in most of the world... they rather watch CNN or FOX and sit in their bubble.
I definitely agree. I grew up in a shithole country as a kid and deploy frequently now to 3rd world and war torn countries. It was not strange for the wealthy to ride around in armored vehicles regardless of the areas they visited.

Every time I come back from a deployment I get even more irritated by people bitching and moaning about the US not realizing how lucky we are.
530iDriver1707.50
trey1001125.00