Cyprus
Rep
Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
I've seen it quite a few times in the Netherlands that I drove by a M3, or so it looked from the back (like a spitting image), and that it turned out to be a regular 3 series with some mods. I basically have no problem with people modding their car but I do feel it is kind of silly to make it look identical to a M, including small details like the ///M logo on the back and everything, only to find out it is that a 316, 318 or something similar instead. In my personal view, one should mod their car in such a way that it becomes a personal piece of work, something that carries your own signature so to say, not an exact copy of something you can buy in the store for a lot more money. It's just as silly as those ready-to-go kits that you could buy in Germany before (not sure if they still sell them). All you needed was a donor chassis and you can build your own Ferrari or Lambo. But just that you have build your own Ferrari, didn't make it an actual Ferrari
if you cant distinguish an M3 from a 320 with M badges then you dont know bmw enough..

i personally have m3 spoiler and M mirrors on my 320i. Why? because i like the look. those that know that those parts belong on an m3 then they should know that it has a different front bumper, hood, front and rear fenders, rear bubper, two more exhaust pipes, roof!!!!!

performance parts have nothing to do with the M3..