J3
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 zcp smb

Garage List
2011 335i xdrive  [10.00]
Don't go to Murray BMW of Denver!!!

This is an email I wrote to the GM and have yet to hear a response. **BTW The sales manager Chris Neira is a complete jerk. He tried to sneak in the extended maintenance plan and so I spent 45 minutes going back and forth because the numbers kept being off. He self-admittedly said he was doing so because the dealership makes $600 profit off the plan and that he knew I would come back in a few years to trade-in the car so he wanted to re-sell the car with the plan. Afterwards, he tried to high pressure close me on EVERYTHING. I told him to back off because I was getting pissed so he apologized. Chris explained he was doing so because he had a $100 bet with a co-worker on how fast he could sell the car. This guy is the epitome of a dirty used car salesman. At this point I am warning others to not purchase or have a vehicle serviced at Murray!!!

Date: Thu, May 22, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Subject: Sales Service Issue from a recent purchase
To: rax.patel@murraymotors.c…

Rax,

I'd like to share the poor experience I've had thus far since purchasing a vehicle from Murray BMW. When I went to pickup the car and sign paperwork, the car was not ready. There was still spots of compound on the car from the detail job so I had to wait until it was finished. Then when I signed paperwork with the finance department, the lady forgot to have me sign the $500 rebate form. Since I had already left, she had to email me the form and then I had to fax it back to her. Another issue is when I went to put the floormats in my car- there were only three of them! I had to come back to the dealership to get a complete set. The final straw was when I went to the DMV last week (5/16) to purchase license plates. I waited two hours only for the woman working there to tell me I need to get an emissions testing. No one from your team cared to explain that this needed to be done! This should have already been done before I took ownership of the vehicle! What happens if the vehicle doesn't pass emissions? I contacted your sales team right after this happened, and nobody has cared to respond with a resolution hence why I am writing you.

I have completely lost my patience thus far with Murray BMW. I especially feel this when I receive mailings and emails from Murray to purchase an extended warranty plan. I am customer of Bodyworks and had $8,000 in repairs from two accidents. Then I purchase a vehicle from Murray and this is the way I'm treated and the type of service I get? It was already bad enough when I felt like I didn't get a fair trade-in. I thought it would be ok because the service would make up for it. I couldn't have been more wrong. Please help me feel differently. I feel as though my business is unappreciated.

Sincerely,
Jon
Appreciate 0