03-03-2021, 01:03 PM   #32
Freddie335
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F335d X Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinF31 View Post
Very, VERY, cool! This is exactly what I am wanting to achieve with my F31. I've got the full M-Sport pack in Shadow Line on my F31 at the moment. I've added some M-Performance Mirror Caps and a Gloss Black rear diffuser which has really transformed the rear end of the car. Plan was to Lower and get some spacers next however seeing these arches I may have just changed my mind! Photos of my F31 current setup attached.

You have inspired me!
Hey Fin, thanks buddy. Great minds think alike.😜

Very nice, love the colour works well especially with the black contrast bits.

If you plan to lower it, i would seriously consider adding some quality dampers to compliment the ride. I had ACS springs on its own and quickly added their dampers which is a great improvement. Spacers are also a no brainer, relatively cheap and worthy addition. 12/15mm is a common set up dependent on wheels.

I've now got a fairly extensive lists of mods i added over the last 2 yrs so wallet is suffering a bit. Which, if honest was not my initial intention, but its so addictive and before x mas just decided i wanted something a bit more unique.

I called today the bodyshop today , was being valeted. So wont be long, so will be able to share some more photos.
Appreciate 0