Osmansky
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 316i

Hey Kareem Check this out. Might help

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2014/11...ernal-display/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kareem Gohar View Post
hey osmansky and ouzzo....well i hope it wakes up ....osmansky ure right ofcourse...oem is the best most efficient solution right now...as for the blue tooth thing i though about it....how does the car realize that this sound should be streamed via blutiooth like a call or skype or viber or not...i think its so simple....it only recieves sounds that are transferred to the speaker on ure ear ....is i guess we can easily easily forget tinkering with the car...and find asoluion that simply...transfers the sounds to the ear speaker on the phone rather than the external one ...im sure it wouldnt be hard to do that...as for viseeoo, i dont think ill need that since just plugging in the phone via usb would give better sound and be easier than getting addons to clump the dashboard...and for the mirroring thin...im sure it will be there in a simple plug and play format that enables u to do thing much more advanced than the oem solution...sice phones are much more powerful anyways from a computational point of view...so we just have to wait and see
Appreciate 0