View Single Post
      05-09-2017, 07:29 PM   #91
Zymon
Rep
Drives: F30 316i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymon View Post
By the way, have anyone of u guys tried the sygic navi? It picks up the coordinate very slowly.

Also it cannot pin point the location of the car accurately. Will jump about randomly.

I tried using Google map via the screen with tethering to my phone data. Seems like also cannot pin point the location accurately. I have a feeling its hardware issue. That the gps antenna not strong enough. Where do u guys place the square piece of the end of the antenna. Hidden under dash or place on top of dash? Care to share on your experience with the sygic navi?
Managed to sort this out. I took pains to remove the panels and relocate the square end of gps antenna to the corner of the dash. Working fine now. Previously I have hidden it just under the screen; right below the dash. So for those who intends to buy, lesson learn is not to hide it under the dash. Have it face the sky. The length of the cable is long enough to be hidden under the plastic trimming of the footwell and run along the edge; to be hidden via the rubber lining before ending up on the dash.
Appreciate 0