View Single Post
      04-19-2019, 12:19 PM   #95
BulsaraF36
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36 435i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzzll View Post
Anyone with experience hardwiring a dashcam using the 4 series fusebox in the trunk..?
I have installed a Mini9606 dual channel cam and hardwire kit with parking guard and batt drain protection.
I have routed the hw power cable together with the rear cam cable to back of my F32LCI, and am struggling tapping power from the rear fusebox.
Issue I have is that the cam switches off on ignition off and start/stop, and can't get parking guard mode to work..

Tried various fuses, and direct battery connection , but can't get it to work properly.
Anyone who can advise how to properly wire the hardwirekit to the rear fusebox on 4-series...?
post picture of your current wire setup for the fusebox in the trunk. also make sure wires are secured properly.
2016 435i M-Sport | Carbon Black | 20" 624M Wheels | MPPK | MPE | M Performance Brakes | M Performance Steering Wheel II with Display | xHP | Dinan Stage 4 | Dinan Big Turbo | Dinan High Performance Intercooler | Dinan Intake | Dinan Shockware | Fabspeed Sport Cat Downpipe | Custom Quad Tips | Autotecknic Red Paddle Shifters
Appreciate 0