View Single Post
      10-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #14962
Cpatel
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: N26 328i

Can someone help me code the following things, I couldn't figure these out myself (im using bimmercode if that matters)

1) Disable sunroof opening on comfort access (holding unlock button). I only want the front and passengers windows to open

2)I have a closing comfort access delay of 0 second. I want the mirrors to fold immediately. I set a delay for the front windows of 1.5 seconds but the rear windows do not have a delay. They start to close as soon as I press the lock button. How do I make the rear windows have the same delay as the front windows?

3) Is it possible to have mirrors unfold on engine start. I do not want them to unfold on unlock. Right now I have the mirror unfold threshold at 0MPH but that doesn't unfold them on engine start. I have to roll the car a little for them to unfold.

4) Fog lights when cornering. I saw a few threads but I was unable to get it to work. Maybe I was using incorrect code

5) When I hit the breaks, the outer light illuminate but the inner ones do not. Is there a way to have the inner lights illuminate as well?

6) My car came with enhanced bluetooth (I think, I have the box in the trunk). Sometimes when I select a song using the steering wheel controls, the check mark on the selected, to be played, song will appear and then disappear and the current song will continue to play. I am unable to change the song using the steering wheel. This is an intermittent problem.

All help is greatly appreciated

Last edited by Cpatel; 10-09-2019 at 01:25 PM..
Appreciate 0