View Single Post
      09-17-2020, 04:39 AM   #106
Sasquartch
Major
Rep
Drives: 520i G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchy View Post
Hi Guys, been searching this post on how to install HU service manager. Managed to get it installed and the program running but when I go to connect to my car I get this error message; 37 ifh-027: IFH NOT FOUND. Has anyone had this this before and do they know how to resolve it.

First I got an initialization error but I successfully changed the ediabas.ini file to accept ENET cable but now I get this message and I am at a loss. I have searched through the net and can't seem to find anything that can point me in the right direction.

Could it be an issue with one of my installs of EDIABAS, ESYS or ISTA? All of these work as they should - well as far as I can see.

I'd appreciate the help.

Cheers.

Dave
When you start HU-ServiceManager I'm assuming you're using the batch file ?

This contains the path to your EDIABAS files as well as the Java runtime. I'd double check the paths look OK as a first step

My batch file looks like this :

set JAVA_HOME=%~dp0jre
set PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH%;C:\EDIABAS\Bin
set HU-ServiceManager=HU-ServiceManager.jar
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -jar %HU-ServiceManager%

So this means my EDIABAS must be present in C:\EDIABAS (I have 7.30) and the java runtime is in the JRE folder underneath wherever the batch file runs from. The java is probably OK if you're getting as far as you are.
Appreciate 0