Rep
Drives: F31 M Sport Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Congrats!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@IND View Post
Great work! This thing is absolutely flawless.
It's only a month old

Quote:
Originally Posted by spencers View Post
Mean and aggressive! Nice!
Thank you... not often that diesel's are described as such

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PSI View Post
Love wagons....Welcome
Thanks... don't need an SUV to commute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
I had a B8 S4 when it was first released (terrible experience-sold before 7,000 miles). Used to do a lot of the original vagcom coding with some of the guys on Audizine. Iiked some aspects of it, but I'm a BMW guy through and through. For your steering issue, I fear it actually could be something programmable, as my M3 seems to really have improved some of the gripes I had with some of the F models, my 5GT included. Your car is beautiful none the less.
Thanks... the steering is definitely better with the wider 245 tires up front. Still not Porsche like or even S2000 like but on par with the Audi which has 255 tires up front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Perfect daily. I'm such a sucker for wagons, especially BMWs. I wish they would offer an F81 or an F11 diesel here.

Your car is modded perfectly though. Love how it looks!
I have to hand it to BMW. They offer an MSport wagon and offer M Performance on top. I love to tinker and personalize my rides and this definitely fits the bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92_m3 View Post
Tastefully modded wagon! I like!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilstave View Post
congratulations man, sharp looking ride....welcome to the right side of the fence
Thank you... First month in a BMW and I'm already featured on BimmerPost. What more could I ask for

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Beautiful ride!
Thank you... VMR has done both Audi and BMW proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey@ModMyEuro.com View Post
looking good
Thanks for at all the positive responses. I'm shocked really cause it's only been my first month with the car and the BMW family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYourWheels View Post
Love everything about the F31, I have a soft spot for wagons...
My next car will have to be a diesel!
I am now a believer in diesels as I feel I've lost nothing over the gas engine and more than halved my fuel costs and saved time away from the gas station. To put it into context, I feel I've lost nothing over a 2.0L direct injection turbo 4 cyl. It's not like I was coming from a high revving, snarly V8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Bubble View Post
I see you're a wagon guy, just like me
Wagons are just more rare
Appreciate 0