View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 05:33 AM   #8
pierreye
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 & G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by max80 View Post
Yes i really want the interface which matching with IDrive so its more factory like. I understand Match UP seems the best i can get from HIFI based.

And isn't the HK system come with more speakers? does the increase number of speakers help also?
More speakers doesn't mean better for stereo system. In fact some people delete the rear speakers and center speaker. Most system will just sum the L/R signal / 2 and output the signal as center channel. Match DSP using Real Center algorithm is more complex DSP where the most right or left sound is not added to the center channel. This will not collapse your soundstage when playing stereo music. I also don't see a point having HK EQ settings. It's very crude for adjustment unlike Match DSP Amp where you can tune the EQ per speakers + you can set any parameters for freq, level and Q factor. I also reserve the first band and last band for shelf filter to adjust to Harman house curve.
I have both system HK in my F10 and Match UP 7BMW in X3. Although my X3 have 2 channels less, the imaging is much better than F10 HK system.
Appreciate 1
J555568.50