View Single Post
      06-06-2018, 08:33 PM   #21
Yessir
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

My other pet peeves:

People who drive for a living that suck at driving;
Uber, Lyft, taxi, bus drivers, limo drivers, chariot, etc.

I drive in downtown SF so I encounter these people all the time.

Double parkers; mainly uber and lyft drivers who stop in the road when there is a spot to pull off the road right next to them, idiots is all I can think.

People that do not allow buses to merge back on to the roadway after picking up/dropping of passengers

People that sit with their turn signals on hoping and praying another driver will let them in while slowing down to a crawl rather than speeding up and then changing lanes.

People that brake when merging on to the freeway when traffic is flowing at the limit.

People that try and make a left turn when there is no left turn allowed and blatantly block traffic while trying to do so.

People that make their own turn lane, meaning they turn in a non turn lane because they want to cut everyone else who is sitting in the turn lanes in traffic

People who obviously suck at following navigation instructions. I see uber/lyft drivers make last minute, crossover three lane turns all the time and I always wonder why. The navigation tells the driver way in advance what the next step is.

People who block the intersection when there is heavy traffic.

As you all can see, my pet peeves come from people who block the flow of traffic and don't have any common driving sense. When some more come to mind, I'll make sure and update my list
Appreciate 2