Humanist
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 ZCP/F31 330i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mose121 View Post
Sorry, not trying to hijack this thread but there isn't much action in the i3/i8 forums. I am trying to find an original copy of the March BMWFS incentives. Apparently there was a mistake when the March incentives were released that showed additional rebate money that just magically disappeared without notice. I ordered an i3s early this month and my dealer just called me today to tell me BMWFS made a mistake and now my payment is going up significantly. Any help in tracking down the original document from early March would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'm sure someone will attach or provide a copy of the program prior to the change but any dealership that's worth it would honour the error (if they already provided a quote) and contact BMW for assist due to their error especially if it's an BMWi vehicle.
I'll be calling BMW on Monday, but would really like to be able to refer to the original document so I can be sure I have the right information before pushing back too hard. If it was a small amount of money I'd just bite the bullet, but we're talking about a significant amount over the three year lease. Dealer has already offered to do the deal at invoice, but it was already a $500 deal to begin with so that's not lowering the payment much.