Thread: New to Seattle
View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 10:43 PM   #6
OGjuanKenobi
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i - M Sport/MGM

I'm in Portland so I've never gone to a WA dealer for service, but fwiw I bought my car from BMW of Bellevue. In general it was a decent experience (they had the car I was looking for at a negotiated good price), but I was let down by their lack of customer appreciation. When I bought my E90 in Portland they gave me a car-care package with car wash and mitt, interior cleaner/conditioner, wheel cleaner and brush, two keychains, and a data cable for syncing to the radio, and this was a one year old car. Bellevue gave me my car and nothing more, and this was a new car. I know a dealer doesn't owe you anything beyond what you negotiate, but I feel a premium brand should show customers some appreciation with a little brand swag. Honestly, this simple thing made me decide that my wife's car will be purchased at BMW Portland where I bought my E90 and where I've always gone for service and been treated great. If I was in your area, I'd probably check out Seattle to see if they showed more appreciation for their customers.
Appreciate 1
mwilks10.50