Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 340 Xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdoming View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D's Bimmer View Post
Just flashing my 2016 340 Xi 6sp thanks to Jarek! Great service!!!!! This is the perfect tune for my spirited driving needs! Stage II with stock hardware. Will be adding a high flow sportcat later this summer.
Any feedback?
I am coming from a custom tuned MHD N55 and prior to that a custom tuned N54.

The installation was easy and took about 35 minutes in total.

I have a full tank of Petro Can 94 in the car.

Spent the past couple of hours on the highway. First 100kms was easy driving. Allowing for adaptation.

The last 100k was spirited but not crazy due to weather and still allowing for adaptation.

The car has a very clean, assertive power band. No more gaps or hesitations in power. It is smoother than my two previous cars. Able to pass with ease and authority.

The tune is exactly what I want from this car. I don't plan to go crazy with it. But it will put you in the back of your seat quickly!!!!!

Jarek, a fantastic job my friend!!!! Best value for hp! Look forward to seeing how things progress with the OTS Maps based on further refinements and feedback.

No regrets about not waiting for the other two big tuners in beta at the moment. Have experience with them both. MG Flasher is right on the money for me!
bmc34016.50
G.Newt810.50