12-26-2019, 04:19 AM   #32
Goneinsixtyseconds
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Q7 & Clubman JCW on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNW1 View Post
I agree completely about the Shadowline option doing Tanzanite Blue no favours although personally I think things like black alloys generally look naff regardless of exterior colour; however, I know many disagree so each to their own!

I also agree the car down at Wentworth looked great in the photos you posted and it was partly because of those that I had Tanzanite as my first choice colour. However, I've seen people say it doesn't look great in dull conditions and it probably didn't help that the car I drove yesterday wasn't especially clean never mind polished. I haven't dismissed it but I think I might investigate how much extra some of the other individual colours would cost; I'd be looking at this as a long-term keeper (6 or 7 years) so if a colour I really wanted wasn't going to cost too much more than Tanzanite I might be tempted!
Not sure as never owned one in tanzanite, but the car at Wentworth was viewed and photographed in dark rainy conditions and it still looked great to me.
Appreciate 0