View Single Post
      11-24-2018, 03:44 AM   #4
BMWiltshire
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36 440i M-Sport+ MPPSK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Papwick View Post
Hi there, first post on here but have been a voyeur for a while!

I have a stock 440i M Sport that I’m looking to get a bit more power and excitement out of. I’m doing a bit of research but would like to hear from people who know what they’re doing / have used the products.

I’m undecided between the RaceChip Black and a Stage 2 + downpipe installation. If anyone can help me decide between the two or any other viable options I’d massive appreciate it! The RaceChip is halfback the price and an easy install but is a stage 2 tune and downpipe going to give me a big performance boost?

Also, I’m toying with the idea of upgrading my exhaust at some point in the future. Will what I install now help or hinder this?

Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Papwick View Post
Hi there, first post on here but have been a voyeur for a while!

I have a stock 440i M Sport that I’m looking to get a bit more power and excitement out of. I’m doing a bit of research but would like to hear from people who know what they’re doing / have used the products.

I’m undecided between the RaceChip Black and a Stage 2 + downpipe installation. If anyone can help me decide between the two or any other viable options I’d massive appreciate it! The RaceChip is halfback the price and an easy install but is a stage 2 tune and downpipe going to give me a big performance boost?

Also, I’m toying with the idea of upgrading my exhaust at some point in the future. Will what I install now help or hinder this?

Cheers!
I got the MPPSK after owning my 440i GC for 6 months. It transformed the car, really felt as though that's how it should have been from the beginning, a properly noticeable power increase and the sound is awesome from the M Performance exhaust, plus as others have said it keeps your warranty intact. Local BMW to me (Marshalls) wanted about £3k, however on the recommendation of people on this forum I spoke to Aran at Cooper BMW in Reading who is an awesome guy, a proper enthusiast, and did it for just under £2k! Well worth the drive to Reading.
Appreciate 0