shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrisadam View Post
Does anybody now if the DVD can be coded? So it will work in the European standard not just the U.S. Standard I believe NTSC.
And for the Radio: it only searches numbers which ends with odd number like 92.5. Can itt be coded so it will search for everything.
And How can I change a language so it can be Hungarian. I saw BMW has it in there but my 2012 US spec F13 does not offer only three options, and the Hungarian is not among them.
Thanks for the HELP great community.
For DVD, it is only one region capable at a time, so you can pick your region:

HU_CIC / AREA_CODE_DVD = area_code_x

area_code_1 = S697A Area-Code 1 for DVD - Canada, USA and US territories
area_code_2 = S698A Area-Code 2 for DVD - Europe, Japan, Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland
area_code_3 = S699A Area-Code 3 for DVD - South-east Asia including Taiwan, Hong Kong and South Korea
area_code_4 = S700A Area-Code 4 for DVD - Australia, New Zealand, Latin America (including Mexico), the Caribbean, Central and South America, Pacific Islands
area_code_5 = S701A Area-Code 5 for DVD - Eastern Europe, Former CIS states, Russia, Mongolia, India, Africa (excluding Egypt and South Africa), North Korea
area_code_6 = S702A Area-Code 6 for DVD - China
alle_anderen = all other (Not the same as Region Free)

Be warned though. You only have a fixed number of changes (I think only 7) before the setting is locked into the Head Unit and after that, it can no longer be changed again unless the Head Unit firmware is flashed.

For the Radio, you should be able to change

HU_CIC / RADIO_COUNTRY = ECE

Changing to ECE will change Radio Tuner to European (ECE) Frequency Bands as follows:
FM from .2 MHz (200 KHz) to .1 MHz (100 KHz) to allow for picking up the Even FM channel center frequencies.
AM from 10 KHz channel spacing to 9 KHz channel spacing.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0