Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by idontsave View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaineBeaver View Post
The full process of acquiring/installing Bootmod3 has been fantastic and simple (except my incompatible USB to ethernet adapter).

Got my license, downloaded OBD agent and flashed to Stg1 - 93 Octane for my 230i.

Power is amazing and super smooth. Burble is weird with my exhaust combo but will see might need some adjustment.

Coming from a JB4 I am quite please to finally have a reliable flash tune available.
I'm planning on going from JB+ straight to Stage 2 91 octane on my 430i. Think I will feel a significant boost in power?
Not sure if significant since the power delivery is lot different than JB+.

I came from a JB4 to the BM3 since I've always took flash tune over piggyback when possible.

The jump in power to me was not the biggest thing since I feel the JB4 was pulling harder up top (Dragy runs needs to confirm or deny this).

Overall it's been a lot smoother than a piggyback and mid power is great.

Coming from a JB+ i'm sure you will notice some power increase as well as overall better smoothness.

Was running map 2 (+4 psi) daily with my car and Map 3 (+6psi) at the dragstrip with some octane booster.