View Single Post
      01-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
elistan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i, AP1 S2000

1) The track advance button on the radio is the one button I use the most, and it's the furthest away from the driver.

2) The geometry between the pedals, seat, steering wheel, instrument cluster and rear-view mirror make it difficult for me to sit comfortably with good visibility inside and outside the car.

3) Under certain lighting conditions, the non-illuminated instruments are difficult to read quickly.

4) The engine is too quiet. Which is fine for cruising but it'd be nice to have a better sense of engine revs during acceleration.

5) Analog speedo. I know its tradition, but after living with a digital speedo for a decade it's amazing how much more readable the digital style is. (I do realize that the HUD includes a digital speedo but I don't have that package.)

6) The bass response of the standard radio is... "flubby" is the word I use. There's no punch, no impact. Just a whole lot of mid/low-frequency ressonance where there shound instead be kick, and an over-amplification of a narrow range of low frequencies. Great for talk radio and classical music, but sucks for my electronica.
Appreciate 0