Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTBrandon View Post
Looking to get some clarification on this for my car.
Car is a N55 EWG running CP, FMIC, Catless DP, and Intake
Gas will be 91octane

What are projected numbers and is there a tune already created for this setup?
How many maps can you load on a BM3?
What is the overall warranty on the product?
How does resale of the product work?
Will there be an offline mode soon?
Have there been any dealer visits with BM3 on car? (if so, did they detect it)

FSociety
I I may,

Obviously numbers will vary but on 91 octane on EWG I'd suspect 375ish rwhp 410tq dynojet .

You can load 1, 5, 20, 50 maps if you buy them, there isn't really a capped amount. You can run a map from every participating Tuner on these forums if you like, including PTF's maps of course.
They're all stored in the BM3 cloud. You can't map swap on the fly, this required a 3-5 minute downtime while you flash.

Ptf will have to chime in on warranty.

You can resell your license that you purchase and the agent device once PTF verifies you flashed your vehicle back to oem map. They look on their server and can see what you flash to every time.

There is an offline mode at the moment, but you must log in to the cloud at least once. But offline mode still requires an internet connection with the agent.

Rob has visited a dealer. They can wipe the map off your flash but will never wipe the dme unlock. You just reflash back at home. No one is certain at this point if a dealer has flagged a car only Munich knows. Every dme flash CAN be detected by BMW. If the warranty claim is serious enough they will see the dme was split open.

Hope this helps.