View Single Post
      11-19-2017, 02:11 PM   #14
Dr Forinor
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 335d

In regards to the runflats, that's next on my list to get rid of, as soon as they need replaced. I do feel that although my uprated suspension has improved the ride quality overall, the last weakest link still exists - the runflats. If only I had done that with my previous car, I may not have suffered to badly for so long.

Agreed, you cannot satisfy everyone, and that will always be the case, unfortunately. A real concern I have is that at some point in the future, what if there is nothing separating BMW from Mercs and Audis, where driver involvement is concerned. Right now BMW still trumps the competition for me due to them making a car that is more fun than the rest. If this difference fails to remain, I may have to keep a hold of my F31 forever
Coding. LED Front Fogs. DIY Driver Glovebox. KW Street Comfort. 15mm Rear ARB. Tarox SS Brake Lines. Motorwerks Remap. DIY Rear 12v Socket. M Performance Discs. Tarox Strada Pads. Spacers (10mm & 12mm). Head Unit USB Cable. Rear Diffuser. Rear Light Tints.