Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickOak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyletrann View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
Will do man, I'll finally be able to qualify to post pictures on this thread after I get them installed and dialed in. I have a feeling it'll look either extremely aggressive or or won't fit at all lol.
Yeah I'm interested to see the style of wheel on the F30 plus how much camber would be needed for a 20x11 +28. Hope it goes well though and looking forward to your post! Also... $500? thats a great deal!
Thanks man I appreciate it! The only reason why I'm buying them is because they're $500. I hope I'm able to fit them without too many issues. I'll more than likely need to pull my rear fenders and get some rear camber arms. The fronts should clear with the BC Racing camber plates that they come with. Fingers crossed everything works out. Or if not I can sell them again. I've never seen this aggressive of a setup on a F30 so let's see how this goes. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this and will start a new thread for others to see as well while I attempt this.
It will fit 100% and will require like -3 max on rear camber. Fenders rolled. Fronts won't be an issue but I would still roll the fenders.you can run -1 up front
I like the confidence in your post lol. Gives me some hope and reassurance with this setup. I'm picking up the wheels on Sunday and will keep all of you guys posted. Anyone know or have a rough idea of what tire sizes I should run while causing little to no rubbing. I was thinking 235/35/20 front and 265/30/20 rear. With those that would be stretched a bit but that way I think it'd clear my fender and not rub at all.
I would run 225/35/20
245/35/20

Depending on how low you're going though
Appreciate 0