View Single Post
      08-17-2019, 03:21 PM   #1
SirFisher
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i xDrive 6MT

ESYS Install Help

Hello, I have been searching around forums for the past few hours and have not found a solution to my problem so I figured I would post this here. I recently purchased a new laptop and after freshly installing Esys v 3.27.1 with the free token master v 2.82.162 free installer, when launching I am met with the error; "Loading: E-Sys Launcher PSdZ API Module Failed! Error C:\ProgramData\TokenMaster\E-Sys Launcher Pro\bin\PSdzAPI.dll: Can't find dependent libraries."

Is there a newer way to provide the est token to E-sys, I have this exact software setup on a different laptop where it runs without this error. I have checked through my entire c: drive and have now found the PSdzAPI.dll file anywhere. Is this something I need to download from somewhere or have I set my E-sys up incorrectly...

Older posts say to upgrade the pro launcher version, but as far as I know this is the newest reliable method. I looked into purchasing the premium as donation ware but I do not know when I would receive this product.

I followed the E-sys installation instructions provided by shawnsheridan to the best of my ability and have done a clean install of windows on my laptop as well as copied all of the files I used to install from my other laptop and that has not helped.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated, I just retrofitted NBT EVO id6, the 6wb cluster and rear parking sensors to my vehicle and I am in desperate need of coding it.

Thank you so much
Appreciate 0