United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 385xi VNV Speed Custom

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polo08816 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptocar View Post
You can't accidentally flash it by plugging this into the wrong connector slot. Only the one has the proper 2 CAN lines power, ign, and in some cases additional pins. So unless you fried something by running power to the wrong pins you shouldn't have an issue just trying to do it properly on the right connector. If you have an issue then you almost certainly bricked it irreversibly.
Speak of the devil... you're alive.
Lol yeah I am alive, my BMWs aren't really roadworthy and I haven't spent more than 20 minutes on them in year+ since like last week. Been busy on my house a lot, and on my other toys, it's hard to resist the allure of a 911 Turbo S to work on a full rebuild ya know lol.
13' 335xi, ACF Tuned, ACF Stage 3 Turbo Kit (67mm),PDU PI, ACF Stage 4 LPFP, M-Perf Brakes, AEM CM10 Meth/Nitro, CG DR-1 + VS-1 3.5" Turboback, AFe S2 CAI+Ram Scoop, ER Chargepipe, Wagner EVOII Comp. FMIC, Stop-Tech SS Brake Lines, BMS Sport Oil Cooler Valve+Spacers F10mm R15mm, 19" Bridgestone Potenzas, KW EDC Coilovers, CF Seibon Hood + CSL trunk. Track:Pagid Race Pads, Stop-Tech Custom Pads Front+Rear Racing Tow Hooks
Appreciate 1
Polo088161613.00