Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterparker View Post
I did purchase a different kit from the same seller... 3 weeks ago for my self and the other member above me. So Booya~! and stop making assumptions because I didn't purchase the 2nd kit yet.

I'm still waiting for a buyer+deposit prior to pulling the trigger. & If I did get it for this price I would adjust the price accordingly. But nothing close to your offer, sorry. For that price I'd machine it to fit and throw it on my cousin's e92.

At the moment the price of the rear caliper kit that I'm selling is based off of the price for this kit, $1570
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M-Perfor...FXGlCg&vxp=mtr

If you want, you can buy the kit and sell me the fronts!
I can vouch that he will adjust the price. Our initial sale was based off of that same ebay sale for $1450, but I found the link was cheaper and we adjusted my price accordingly. I assure you peterparker is great to deal with and very honest.

The $1550 kit is from a different seller..FYI

Here is my reaction to him when I found that link so you have some reassurance. I am leaving out some of our personal details but you get the point.

And for what its worth (of course do your own negotiating) Even at around $600 bucks the kit is so worth it, since from a dealer its like $600 per rear caliper without any hardware or pads. Just saying.
Attached Images