View Single Post
      03-11-2017, 01:46 PM   #1
jimbmw328
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i xDrive M Sport

Thumbs down Navigation Arrow Still Active In HUD After Destination Reached

Good Afternoon All... New to the forum.

Recently my 2013 F30 328i xDrive M Sport was in for service for front brakes. It turns out that the dealership needed to reflash the car to reset the brake life due to a false indication. Because of this, I lost all of the custom coding that the car had when I purchased it CPO (windows and sunroof close/mirrors fold when locking with fob or comfort access, M Performance dash splash screen, Tire Temp / Pressure indication, Disclaimer delete, Cornering light delete, etc... I was able to recode these back in with E-Sys 3.27.1 / E-Sys Launcher Premium 2.5.3 Build 108, and Psdzdata v 3.59.5. I'm experiencing one issue however, if using navigation... once the destination is reached, the arrow and distance data is still present in HUD. iDrive and Voice Activation show that navigation is not active. I've read other threads where this appears to have been an issue before; however, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to code it out. Prior to my car being flashed from the dealership, once a destination was reached, I would no longer see any arrow guidance. Even if I enter a new destination and stop guidance quickly there after, the new destinations arrow guidance will appear in HUD until the car has been shut off and locked (~5 min). Any guidance would be appreciated as this can quickly becoming annoying in the event that I need to travel to a destination but do not shut the car off prior to traveling to the next destination.

I know that I can shut off the display of Navigation for the HUD; however, if I do that, the arrow will be present in the info display within the dashboard and can only be hidden by cycling through BC.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0