View Single Post
      02-19-2018, 06:53 PM   #5
ceedawg
Major
Rep
Drives: 2k15 335i xdrive MSport 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot View Post
I'm also quite surprised that the harder feeling translates somehow into something positive, i wouldn't say comfy really, but i think i see what you mean; to me it's just better road feel, including imperfections, without that being a change for worse in terms of comfort.

There's also a bit more noise from the front end working, not annoying road noise, mechanical soft thudding (no knocks, it sounds all very tight), nothing annoying, just a bit more «*soundtrack*» coming from the front end working.

Overall getting happier with the car with this mod

Funny thing, since my usual shop (bavarian) was a powerflex dealer and i insisted on getting superpro because i liked the single piece design better, so a sales rep from superpro came to meet them, and they told me about his sales pitch which involved comparing sounds of superpro vs competitor bushings when banging them on a table, they say indeed superpro sounded like a soft thud while others sounded like a «*bang*», which is interesting when you think how this translates into road noise in the cabin when mounted.
Alright well then let me see what Superpro has for my F30 335i then. Do you have a link?