Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yerffejleahcim View Post
I enjoy look at this thread bro. Looking forward in ED in 2014 on an M3/M4. I plan to do Germany, Venice Italy, Paris, Belgium and Netherlands for drop off. When we visited London/Paris and Rome in November last year, i noticed that its very difficult to drive there. Worst is Paris. Thoughts?
When I go to Europe (most every 2 to 3 years) I seek B&Bs outside the city(s) then use public transport to go into town (parking the car safe at the B&B). My next rip this fall will be from Eastern Canada to London, UK Paris, France Berlin, then München, Germany and return to London, UK for the trip back to Canada. I will do this on a Rail Pass rent cars when needed.

Fuel prices, parking and worries about your car parked in unfamiliar suroundings will leave you with sleepless nights something to think about.

This will be my third trip to München, Germany a visit to "Die Welt, the Factory and Museum" is a great experiance so is the ED delivery. I prefer to purchase my car then take local delivery in Canada. Perhaps it is just e worrying too much what would and could happen to that brand new car

Anyway these are my thoughts.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found

Last edited by Mr. ///M3 RD; 06-09-2012 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 0