View Single Post
      04-28-2016, 02:12 PM   #50
kiankur11
Rep
Drives: f31 335i Manual 2016 with MPPK

Hi Guys just for the ones who are still looking for some information on MPPK...

little bit of back ground i own a brand new 335i f31 m sport manual car.

As of today i just have covered 1200 miles. I drove the car for 800 miles as a stock and after doing my research i got the car fitted with the performance upgrade.

well now as i have driven it for 400 miles now here are my thoughts .....

The car sounds a bit different it has a depth in exhaust sound .

It feels smooth and power comes in a very refined way.

the delivery is great but if you ask me has the performance changed my answer will be i am not sure.

I have a manual car and it delivers well and lives up to the expectation ... if i ask my self that was stock car any worse than the one with the performance kit i would say no ...

I definitely can tell that your exhaust sounds different and the way the power is delivered its different as well. Is it faster than the stock ...? on the papers it is .... do you feel the power? yes you do ... do you feel the difference ? yes you do ...is it better now....? This is questionable as i still cant say it is ....
The car has changed a lot and the new ecu coding which is a major part of performance upgrade definitely changes the characteristics of the car.
According to BMW car takes time to settle with the change and its gradual .
The other point to consider is that the car is brand new and feels tight and sturdy ... so i cant feel much of a difference as of now.
fuel economy : they say that the fuel economy will not change and will remain the same ....
The stock car i mean before the upgrade was averaging 27-31 mpg on normal driving condition.
after the MPPK the MPG has come down to 19-22 which is significant change .

Please share the experience if some one has gone through this process...

I will keep you guys updated ....

Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by kiankur11; 04-28-2016 at 02:39 PM..
Appreciate 1