Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4_GTS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
Because you provided the information like a dickhead. I don't mind being proven wrong, hence me asking you for the information in stead of your snark, and unhelpful remarks. Dickhead.

People like YOU ruin the community because it makes others afraid to share in fear of being ridiculed by idiots like you.

Have a nice life with your head that is shaped like a phallus.
Sometimes its better not to share if you just don't know.

People like you ruin the community because you're giving wrong advise and info when you are clearly just "guessing" and have no clue. This is especially critical when its the brakes which can easily kill someone when shit goes wrong.

Name calling like you're still in elementary school yeah? sad...
People can be wrong. I can be wrong, but how you handle it is what matters. I did research before I said he could reuse the bolts. Searched the part numbers and didn't find anything. Then I ask you to post it, but you were still a dickhead about it. So be it, be a dickhead all your life. Fine with me.
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 0