04-25-2019, 09:16 AM   #296
BrianML
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 318is, 328i, 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianML View Post
He hasn’t answered here or via PM. Someone told me to try to track him down via FB messenger. I want to spend money, but so far the vendor to potential customer service is poop. What if there is an actual problem with their software in my car or I have some issue or questions? I’m an adult and I don’t go about using Facebook messenger to hunt down the people I purchase my things from. Between peoples horror stories about Mission Performance and my experience with MG Flasher, I’m really starting to wonder about the validity and stability of these so called “tuners”.
I’ll back down a bit. Jarek did just now reply to my PM.

One thing that I don’t like. Coming from Cobb in recent years, and even conforti in the old days, is that these companies provided a complete solution. I handed them money and they handed me everything that I need to load the software into my car. it was simple and easy. I don’t want to go on Amazon and buy X cable from this guy and Y cable from that guy and then go buy a burner Android phone from WalMart. I want to hand over my $$, get a box from the brown Santa, plug in to my car, and roll. I’m happy to pay for this level of hardware/ software combination.