View Single Post
      08-17-2016, 05:03 AM   #1
GoranBonn
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 330d SB

Post (fun) Passenger instruction card for F30

Hi all,

here's a bit of geeky fun for all of us who are meticulous about caring for our cars. I can't take credit for the original idea, as I saw something similar some years ago on an F10 forum, but this version is my own, done from scratch.

It's an instruction card for your passengers! All you need is to print it, laminate it, and insert it into the seat pockets. The end result is something like the attached photo. Optionally you can add barf bags as well

To print it, the print-ready PDF is attached.

The design and layout was done with PowerPoint (yes, yes, I know, but it was the only thing I had at hand to the design.)

The editable file was too large for attaching directly to this post:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/it8u42v62t...0v02.pptx?dl=0

If you enhance the design, please share it back with everyone!

Some notes:

a) as I'm European, it's designed for A4 layout. Also the emergency numbers are EU specific. Scale it to fit if needed. If you make an US specific version, please share it.

b) text is large enough that you can print it smaller size than A4/Letter, and it will still be readable. The A4 size is quite large in the seat pocket.

c) If you want to edit the file, you will need the HelveticaNeueLT Pro 65 Md font which you can download here: http://www.myfontfree.com/helvetican...126f147507.htm. That's at least the case with Windows, on Mac you may have some version of Helvetica already installed but this one was the closest to looking like the BMW version.

d) If you install this font on Windows then Chrome will start using it instead of Arial for some webpages. Unfortunately this font is not very readable on screen. At least I had this issue. So when done with editing just delete it from your fonts folder.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf safety leaflet A4 v02.pdf (491.6 KB, 1308 views)
Appreciate 15
MomoM3984.00
badbread332.50
Aatish3458.00
kern4174446.50
Skyhigh1888.00
jmg18703.50
AntF32446.50