06-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #31
SoFlo3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCZ4 View Post
I'll be honest, I was/am in the same boat as you. I bought a CPO 428i recently and almost instantly wished I had just paid a few grand more and bought a CPO 435i. Even tried to swap it out a few days later, but dealer paperwork was done and couldn't be reversed. That being said with an MPE and JB+, I'm much happier with my car now, as I've got a little more of the sound I wanted and the additional power to fill in the power difference between the two. I also test drove the new 440i at the recent BMW performance driving event in SF and didn't think there was a huge difference in feel to justify taking a substantial hit on equity. The new X3 M40i however, man I think that is way more fun than the 340i/440i. The torque in that car is insane for a crossover suv. I'm satisfied enough, and will most likely upgrade in a few years to an M3 or an X3 M and just "skip" the 340i when I want a slightly bigger car.
Thanks for your insight as well! I've always been curious on the JB4 but am hesitant as it's a lease. Would rather avoid headache while servicing the car/returning.

But now that I have you, how has your CPO experience been? I'm considering going that route at the end of this current lease. Thanks!
Appreciate 0