View Single Post
      06-06-2017, 01:26 PM   #118
starmanbl
Rep
Drives: F30 318d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by starmanbl View Post
Hey guys.. I have a problem with my 6WA retrofit... I done few retrofits so far on my F30 318D and now I decide to do 6WA...I change my base KOMBI with 6WA and everything was ok, I code KOMBI and everything was working apart red dot and service intervals...
So after few days I remove EPROM and use R270+ to erase VIN so I can flash firmware with my VIN... after 2 days of unsucesfully trying to flash finally it worked and red dot disappeared and my service intervals shows right... I was so happy, but after few miles of testing red dot appeared again... I check in kombi hidden menu and my VIN is correct and service interval is still working.... I use E-Sys 3.28.1 and 61.4_PSdZData_Full...car is MY2012 and 6WA is 2014... I done so far NBT and Xenon retrofits no problems at all.....
Any help is appreciate
Thank you

I read a lot and seek for a solution and now I'm back to begining....I remove instrument cluster and again remove eeprom to blank mileage because I red somewhere on forum that mileage could be a problem I have, so I remove eeprom again and delete mileage and set to 0...
I thought it was going to go easy, just go put it back and that's it, but now I have cluster in same condition like on beginning.. I try to flash again and error after error, I try to code, inject cafd but nothing.... I dont know what I-Step to choose, I think I try all of them... now on cluster only speed gauge works, I can set time, but fuel, temperature and rpm gauge dont work, navigation arrows works, and yes, I still have red dot, but now I think its there because I clear eeprom again.......

Please any help??

See some of errors I got when I try to flash

[KOMBI - 60] - [Exception - KOMBI - 60] SVK-Ist does not match expected SGBMIDs for ecu ECUId:KOMBI_0x60. Excpected (relevant process classes only)

FA must not be null when trying to execute a TAL containing coding transactions [1358]

[KOMBI - 60] - [Exception - KOMBI - 60] job failed with negative response error:
code: service returned global negative response
description: Service WDBI_CPS returned a negative response with response code generalProgrammingFailure; ECU: KOMBI_60_ETHERNET

Appreciate 0