View Single Post
      12-18-2017, 11:37 AM   #7
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlover View Post
Ha i wish they did just appear... that would have been great. I would have loved extra free stuff..

my bigger question was how the port can override the order and add stuff because they "feel like it"

just to put this in context my frustration level is like a 3 out of 10 so not boiling temper... more mild annoyance
Yeah i gotcha, but I wouldn't say they added stuff "because they felt like it."

The problem is a lot of accessories are packaged in kits, then sequenced, then brought to the assembly area in a specific order. It's actually more impressive at how frequently things are delivered correctly imo. But it's fairly easy for mistakes to be made, but the grouping of accessories/paperwork will be delivered together. Who knows, someone could have entered a digit wrong in your ordering guide and boom, 5 additional options.

It's a simple manufacturing mistake and I wouldn't expect it to take much work to get it corrected, especially if you have your ordering paperwork. Regardless, the dealer should hold to the agreed upon sales price.
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0