shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzman View Post
So followed the directions to a T. I have the 23 .rar files and they were extracted using unRAR on MAC OS X
When the .rar files are extracted, I see at the bottom that I had 7 errors. I assume this is not good.
I did the three USB (FAT 32 format) by moving the Config.nfm and pkgdb files after deleting the non required files per USB
Further, once I tried to load the update, it sees that there is a newer map. When I click to update, I receive the following message:
The navigation data in the car is incomplete or manipulated. Please have it checked by your service center
Any help is surely appreciated.
If you are having errors during extraction, some parts are likely corrupted during download. You need to look at the files size of the first 22 parts, and they should all be exactly the same, around 700 MB. Any that are not, need to be redownloaded. Part 23 is supposed to be smaller, at around 469 MB.

The error you are getting though also occurs when the file / folders structure on each USB Drive is not exactly as specified. You need to tripple-check the structure, and make sure it is correct.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0