04-21-2013, 10:09 PM   #1
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Maz335i is back! Stage 2 COMPLETE!!!

Hey Guys,

Its been quite some time since I last posted an update on my car. My first ever thread on my new F30 was http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=716609.

As many of you may recall, I had completed Stage 1 just before winter. You can see the updates here:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756088

I always wanted to order an Estoril Blue M Sport 335i with a Saddle Brown interior. Unfortunately when I was ready to get a new vehicle the M Sport package wasnt available. I then thought of going with an A4 or a C350 but decided to stay loyal to BMW as I love them too much!

So I decided to take a "calculated" risk and ordered a Luxury Line. I went with Alpine White as my E90 was Black and ordered the Saddle Brown interior with the lovely Antracite Wood Trim.

As soon as I got the car, I ditched the wheels and some other stuff and made it into a "sport" version as I hated all the chrome. Thats where I completed Stage 1.

However I just loved the M Sport package too much that I decided it was time to go after market.

So here's what Stage 2 is:

1.) OEM M Sport Package
2.) M Performance Aero Kit
3.) Challenge HFC Down Pipe
4.) Full Meisterchaft Dual Exhaust System with Remote
5.) 19" MORR VS8.2

At this moment, I am still waiting for my wheels. Its been about 3 weeks now so hopefully I'll get them soon. As soon as I get my wheels, I will be having a professional photo shoot done and will upload pics to this thread.

I wanna take the opportunity of this thread to thank two people, in fact friends that I have made on bimmerpost.com. Rossifumi and M3_Guy. These two guys have helped me make the right decisions on the various builds for my car. They have answered all my PM's and emails very quickly and kept me motivated that I'm doing the right things. I also wanna thank Mohammad, Patrick and Ron in getting me all the parts and doing a great job with installation! You guys are awesome!

My "motive" or "theme" behind the car is very simple. I wanted to make something that was sporty yet luxurious. And I think I've achieved this! My car looks extremely sporty and with the saddle brown interior and the awesome wood trim, its very luxurious from the inside. I do have the Sport Seats and the Paddle Shifters so this is definitely a very sporty ride!

Here are pics...please provide feedback as I'm always looking at ways to improve. YES, I have a Stage 3 coming up. The only issue is I may delay it since I'm getting married in September/October and need to save up! But I love my car too much so I'm not sure if I can wait and be patient...

By the way, my car has a name: "The White Assassin"

Enjoy the pics...looking forward to some comments.

Stage 3: (possible)
- H&R Coilovers
- StopTech/M Performance BBK
- MPPK
Attached Images

Last edited by Maz335i; 04-21-2013 at 10:25 PM..
Appreciate 0