View Single Post
      01-15-2021, 03:39 AM   #702
Eddamoo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 430dX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrek View Post
So what do you think about recent price jump in CoinMetro coin? It was crazy waiting for two years only for it to do 500% in two week. I must admit I sold some of it and cashed in.

By the way if anyone looking to dip their toes in to crypto. CoinMetro, fully regulated EU based exchange has a promo on for some free crypto if you sign up and pass KYC.

https://coinmetro.com/?ref=bonus5
haha interestingly, my reflink is "bonus"! Great Minds!

Im still all in - just short 7 figs. I personally think it was a long time coming. I was in since 5c at ICO and have bought bits and bobs over time. I think seen every AMA and helped their team out where I can.

I've asked Kevin some difficult questions over the years and he deals with them like a true professional with sometimes alarming transparency. Quite unprecedented imho.

Ive always thought of it as an all-or-nothing investment so only thrown in relatively small amounts due to the risk. Call it a gamble, but i honestly think i'd cope better losing the lot rather than taking it out and seeing it 5-10x gain afterwards! Where to get out i have no idea, but its certainly teaching me a little about my own psychology to loss and gain.

Whats your strategy going forward?
Appreciate 0