View Single Post
      06-20-2019, 05:12 PM   #2
Datka
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 ,2021 M340i

Very nice run. In my experience that chicane adds about 2 sec. to a lap time vs no chicane.
This track is my second favorite after WGI.
Took my daily driver f80 340i (auto. trans) for the first time there a few weeks ago. All stock except for the street GC camber plates set to F-3/R-1.8, SRF brake fluid, front PFC 08 pads and 255/265 R71R tires on apex wheels. Was very impressed with the car.
Well balanced, no understeer or over steer on stock susp. in sport plus mode. Best lap time was 1.34.6 no chicane.
With TC completely off was slower, as I couldn't apply too much power on corner exits because of the open diff.
Don't really see these cars during track events, would be nice to run against similar cars and share experience with other drivers.
As for the BMW CCA clubs, I only ran with them once, a few years ago at WGI, and their advanced run group was so slow, I thought I was running in the novace run group
If you don't want to be stuck behind slow cars/traffic, I would recommend CHIN, SCCA TRACK NIGHT, TRACKMASTERS, GROUP52 to name a few.