United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M Sport, 2004 .:R32T

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R32DBP View Post
What would it take to run 18x9.5 all around? Different offsets? Also would like to run wide tires as well. I have a 335i M Sport with the M Sport brakes.
The F30 chassis does not lend itself to aggressive wheel/tire fitments, so the 18x9.5" square fitment would be quite difficult. Do you have adjustable camber plates up front? Also, what are you tire goals (brand & size)?

- Ryan
I do not have camber plates. Right now I'm on stock suspension but do plan on getting coils for the car. I currently have 19x 8.5/9.5 wheels now F/R with 245/275 tires. I would like to run 275 all around if possible with the 9.5s but I'm assuming I'd have to run staggered setup. I am trying to downsize to 18s for lighter wheels as well as more rim protection.

I'd like to run the 9.5 all around to have that deep concave look. But if staggered is the way to go then would 9/9.5 F/R work? I will most likely run continental DW tires as that's what I have now. They seem to be a good budget tire for daily use. I know the PSS would be ideal but for the money I thought the DW were enough for me. Thanks for any help!
Appreciate 0