Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Unpopular opinion: I can't watch sports on TV. I don't have time to sit and watch sports AT ALL. Like ANY sports. I love sports though, I played Football and Baseball all though grade school and high school but I just don't watch nor keep up with the NFL or MLB. I don't get it, who has that time?! When my football fan friends talk football I can't keep up and I say little. They probably think I don't know shit about the sport, but I do find it interesting that they have never suited up and set foot behind the line and bled on the field for their team in their life. I have many times. Ironic.

With F1, I do try and watch the race highlights on their youtube channel during the season but I can't sit and watch entire races. This show condenses everything into something entertaining and digestible, it's so good. I really wish NFL and the NBA did something like this, although it would be much more difficult to impossible with so many teams.
You know what's coming:

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
I can't wait, I (and my family) loved season 1.
Me too! Going to start re-watching Season One now to lead into Season Two.
Yeah I know. I really love watching my son play sports though. And I like going to games and watching live. I just can't watch it on TV. Since I don't watch it on TV, it's hard to keep up or get invested since I can only go to so many live sporting events.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2
GERMAN M34176.50
MKSixer34171.50