613Bimmer
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: One car with good steering ;)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze4eMCe View Post
This is exactly the experience I had on my GC and it saved me money and cost BMW an add on- I got the Front Splitter and CF mirror caps but were put on the by the dealer- no problem having that done. But went back and forth for like 3 months on Port install of MPPK or Dealer install and got different answers about 5-6 times and then didn't add it (yet). I wanted Port Install by techs who have DONE IT MANY TIMES where as my local dealer in Austin (and San Antonio) have installed only 2. That's not enough for me as I dont want to be a pioneer here. Hennessey Motor Sports are down the highway towards Houston and may just have them put it on- will cost me more but will be done right.

And the price that was quoted to you is the same as quoted to me $ 1500- $250 for install. I would have paid that for Port Install. I want the extra 25 lb. ft. torque boost.
I think that that's what happened to my F32. It was supposed to have mppk and has it on the window sticker and options list but it isn't equipped with it.
Appreciate 0