01-08-2019, 07:41 AM   #18
SteveinArizona
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 530e

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
Just to add another thought. these people place themselves in the left lane and don't have the balls to get back out of it. a simple honk or flash of light they are triggered. It almost as if" Hey im fucking slow, i deserve time to move over safely, because somehow me getting out of the left lane is more important than the cars coming behind me at a high rate of speed" When you end up passing them they are on their phone or facetiming. Like people have just straight lost it.
This is most peoples mindset--> be courteous on the road, give people a break blah blah. these are the people who talk on the phone and turn around and say you are the aggressor. Social media allow the idiots in this world to rejoice and share their dumbass thoughts, and believe me if you have this problem like OP you are the minority.

What grinds my gear the most is that, left lane campers, or anyone that is committing a traffic violation, thinks it okay because they follow the speed limit all they time. lol, speeding isn;t that dangerous, but not following the flow of traffic or the rules of multiple lanes is wild.

anywayz had to rant; always feels good. But best not to think about these things. stupid ass people gunna be stupid forever. I try to be as kind as I can on the road, for the one old dude who waves his hand at you for letting him in is worth it enough
That's me. I am the old dude! I still wave people in, alternate merging, move to the right unless I am moving with the pace of the cars in the lane, I even signal with my headlights that it is safe to move back in front of me.

And...yes...despite that I do also drive with a lead foot. Out here many of the city streets have 45 or 50 mph speed limits so it is possible to move pretty well even on city streets.
Appreciate 0