Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejan_ View Post
There were a few threads discussing certain issues. Some were different forums. The occurrence on here were in the early PS2 mod discussions, and a member ran a sport cat with his setup and melted the backside of his turbo because the walls are thin from boring out.

The latest incident is in Brazil where an M5 setup the compressor inlet wheel retaining but just spun off and damaged the turbine.

And best evidence of all currently and in physical evidence possession cryptocar Alex's manifold cracked on the bored out area where the bigger exhaust turbine fits.

Yes these are only a few small number of incidents that I know or have heard of but think about how much money it is for the setup with no warranty at all. And the labor involved to remove and reinstall. I just can't take that kind of chance personally.

Pm me your email I'll show you some photos of it. The rest you gotta search for forums for.

Is it still worth getting a PS2 yes I'd say so but proceed with warning. There are already 2 great options especially speedtechs setup and soon there will be one more option released.
I know people personally in the North East with multiple occurrence on the PS2, for what it cost, and the lack of warranty, Customer Service issue people encounter.

I'll keep my options open to what's coming + Speedtech
Yes sir spot on. I believe I've seen the discussion m, if this is the same guy that is on his 3rd Ps2 due to failure all at full retail then we're thinking of the same occurrence, and that's just one of many.

Check out Alex's manifold. And the M5 hybrid turbo down in Brazil that the impeller screw worked itself off and damaged the compressor wheel. Just sayin keep your options open as there are MANY better options now.
Attached Images