Quote:
Originally Posted by bnsparker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by atzebmw View Post
Quote:
Ok I'm out here trying to flash it again and I'm getting the same error message. I just verified again that it is in the PSdZData folder. The only difference is the xml and the bin being in the middle of the file name.
Sorry, I think I explained something wrong.
The files must remain in their original folder.
The files belong to the folder C:/Data/psdzdata/swe/swfl
Ok. I will put them there. Thank you so much for being so patient with me!
Under swe there were only two folders, cafd and fafp so I created a third folder swfl and placed them there. I will try to flash it when I get back home tonight. Thank you!
Oh my goodness...I get to the end after it found the software and I hit start processing TAL to flash and I get this error message.
TAL execution started.
VCM update: VCM-Update is deactivated. VCM will not be updated. (C197)
Fatal error while executing tal!
FA must not be null when trying to execute a TAL containing coding transactions.
Asynchrone programming failed! (C049)
FA must not be null when trying to execute a TAL containing coding transactions.
This is a picture of what it said.
Ok, I googled solutions to my error message and somebody said it worked if after they clicked Read BIN that they went back and checked the button on the far left again. And it worked! I was able to add the cafd files to the ECUs afterwards and now in BimmerCode the roof module shows it's functioning. Yea! But after I coded the alarm to be enabled with sound and volume it says it was coded successfully but my alarm still doesn't work. It's coded though and that's what I was stressing over the most. I will open the car back up to see what seems to be the problem with the alarm itself now.
Thank you so much for helping me through my flashing nightmare! You are awesome!!!
Appreciate 0