View Single Post
      01-20-2019, 07:43 AM   #8
BettyFkinCrocker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 550i RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdnyy224 View Post
Nice, and good showing! Great conditions as well. I'd love to have DA as a column on the board, but we don't have the data for all the runs, I don't know if I should just put it in for the ones we have and make it a thing for all future entries...?
I think DA would be a great piece of info to add. I don't think the missing DA on previous entries is too big of a deal. Also...I know it'd be asking a lot but with the split of threads now, it might be really helpful if the each entry had a hyperlink to the persons slip so folks easily find them. (As opposed to search 10+ pages of comments to find it.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowx360 View Post
What tires? I am debating taking my N20 bootmod3 stage 2 with FMIC and DP to Bradenton but I currently have Bridgestone runflats in the rear after getting two nails on I75. Don't want to waste a trip if I'm just going to spin tires. No local tire shop is willing to swap out just the rears to non-runflat summer performance tires so I'd have to buy a set of 4 and throw away two basically new runflats.
ExtremeContacts. Nothing special. Even at 300whp/wtq you should be able to get a decent launch if the track is prepped. Odd that they require all 4 to be replaced when replacing RFTs, never heard of that. If that's the case, I'd just pull the two wheels off and bring them in, lol.

Alternatively, you could probably find a cheap set of wheels and throw some tires on them if you plan to go to the track a few times a year.
1/4: 10.90@128
60-130: 7.43

Last edited by BettyFkinCrocker; 01-20-2019 at 07:48 AM..
Appreciate 0