Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2016 Mazda CX-5  [0.00]
2021 BMW M2C  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PChem View Post
Let's analyze Zanity's original post:

"So I got this gorgeous coworker friend who loves my bmw, she agrees to go to the annual local BMW meet with me only if I let her drive lol, would you guys do it? She will beat on the car pretty hard I know, she's the louboutin party type girl."

gorgeous coworker friend: Analysis physical attraction by Zanity to her. This is good for the human race pointing to the possibility of future generations in your lineage.

who loves my bmw: Shared interests. Another good sign indicating potential life partner abilities.

she agrees to go to the annual local BMW meet with me: The best move yet, she is clearly signaling she wants to go out with you and, using her brains, has figured out the best move is to focus on an event she can logically get you to commit to a mechanism (driving your car) for spending time together to see if future relationship steps are possible.

only if I let her drive: This is the signal that she wants this to be a date, of sorts and that it will be the two of you and not a group of folks. Additionally, she can get all of your attention as she smartly has figured out you car is special to you and you will be attentive to her questions and actions while she is behind the wheel.

She will beat on the car pretty hard I know, she's the louboutin party type girl
She is vivacious, extroverted and lots of fun. She knows you being seen with her is a positive for you and a positive for her, too. If you turn out to be a wallflower at the BMW gathering, she knows there will likely be another promising prospect who will leap at the opportunity to get to know a good-looking and outgoing BMW enthusiast girl.

I say let her drive the car. Your net worth score (think psychological net worth) will exceed whatever potential negative issues with your car. Ask yourself, when I am 60, will I regret not going out with this good looking girl?
Great analysis!
Appreciate 0