View Single Post
      08-05-2020, 08:56 AM   #3998
Furbz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Possible X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJT View Post
I was struggling with the same problem und I may have found a solution just today. I "forgot" the Andreams WiFi on my phone and connected manually to it over the WirelessProjection or something (don't know the correct name, second icon I guess, had to fill the 7x"8" as SSID-password). When I connected to it, I had a pop-up saying that this WiFi has no internet connection and I choose the option to switch to mobile data. I disconnected the WiFi and switched to AA. After a very short time, my phone showed the message with "no internet over WiFi" and I chose the option to activate mobile data again. I haven' tested it a lot but the last 3 times I checked, this worked. Maybe you can try it and give me feedback. Or perhaps another solution, if you find one
gave it a whirl and it's a no go on my side.. damn.

i'm tempted to factory reset my phone - it has been a while and i find it often helps with these bugs.
maybe that will help.
i'll wait to see if someone else has a solution before i resort to resetting the phone fully. its such a nightmare setting everything back up again
Appreciate 0